The environment surrounding childcare facilities is changing; declining birthrate, change in families including growing numbers of double income families with young child(ren), a revision of course of study/guidelines and free early childhood education and care.
A survey was conducted on the actual circumstances/issues of childcare facilities in kindergartens, daycare centers and certified ECEC centers in the same framework, in cooperation with their principals. This paper introduces survey data to aid understanding of the current circumstances of childcare in transition.
- About the survey
- Chapter 1 Environment/structure
- Chapter 2 Goal of education/childcare and actual activities
- Chapter 3 Issues in management/improving abilities of teachers/caregivers
- Chapter 4 Support for childrearing
- Findings from the survey results
- List of supervisors, planners/analyzers, collaborators