The Institute of Social Science, the University of Tokyo and Benesse Educational Research and Development Institute launched a joint research project in January 2014 to find out the realities of "Everyday Life and Learning of Children." This project is intended to survey the realities of children's everyday life and learning and the aspects of guardians' parenting over multiple years to find out how they change as children grow. We aim to understand the present situation and problems of children's everyday life and learning/parenting through this multi-year survey and discuss what better education/parenting should be.
- About the research project "Everyday Life and Learning of Children"/Outline of the survey/About data/Survey design/Basic attributes
- 1. Current situation and change of children's everyday life
- 2. Change in involvement between parent & child
- 3. Change in the reality of guardians' education
- 4. Guardians' attitude towards education and Japanese society
- Members for the planning and analysis of surveys