CRN began research on Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) in 2013 with the aim of gathering information and furthering research from an international perspective. As part on these research activities, it holds the ECEC Research Conference. This section introduces some results of this conference.
- The 5th ECEC Research Conference Panel Discussion: What is Required Now in the Field of ECEC in Japan? (2016.04.22)
- The 5th ECEC Research Conference "ECEC in Japan and around the World (2): The Strength of ECEC in Japan from a Comparison of ECEC in Four Countries" (2015.12.18)
- The 4th ECEC Research Conference Panel Discussion: Reviewing Japan's ECEC based on the Practice and Assessments in Other Countries (2015.08.07)
- The 4th ECEC Research Conference "ECEC in Japan and around the World: Seeking Learning in Play" (2015.05.11)
- The Ninth Child Science Exchange Program in East Asia: The Second ECEC Research Conference (2013.12.17)