In aim to capture the relationship between home education and children's growth from early childhood to the age of entering elementary school, Benesse Educational Research and Development Institute has carried out a four-year longitudinal survey (2012-2015).
The survey considered the skills necessary for the transition from early childhood to school education and the lifelong skills that should be developed in early childhood.
Full Text (PDF)
- Survey background/About the survey/Survey overview/
Basic attributes of samples/Features of this Report (PDF)
- 1. Development of Learning from Early Childhood to the First Grade of Elementary School (PDF)
- 2. The Process of Learning (PDF)
- 3. Changes in Parental Involvement (PDF)
- 4. Learning Attitude during the First Grade of Elementary School, and Parental Involvement during K3 Period (PDF)
- Insights from the Survey (PDF)